MusiQuE is an affiliate of ENQA (the European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education) since 2015 and, as such, it has been actively participating in the annual meetings of that organisation.
MusiQuE is regularly involved in EASPA (the European Alliance for Subject-Specific and Professional Accreditation & Quality Assurance), by participating at several EASPA Global Conferences.
Agencies collaborating with MusiQuE
- Agentur für Qualitätssicherung und Akkreditierung Austria (AQ Austria), for a programme evaluation (2016)
- Estonian Quality Agency for Higher and Vocational Education (EKKA), for a quality enhancement review of programmes (2016)
- Agencia per a la Qualitat del Sistema Universitari de Catalunya (AQU Catalunya), for a programme accreditation in two institutions (2018)
- National Centre for Public Accreditation (NCPA), for an institutional accreditation in Moscow (2018)
- Foundation for Enhancing Quality in the Arts (EQ-Arts), for jointly conducted review procedures in Kazakhstan, Switzerland, the Czech Republic, and in Belgium (2018-2020). To enhance and strengthen their cooperation further, MusiQuE has appointed one representative on the EQ-Arts Board since 2020.
- Nederlands-Vlaamse Accreditatieorganisatie (NVAO): MusiQuE is recognised by NVAO as a “quality assessment agency operating in The Netherlands”.
MusiQuE’s collaboration with national bodies
In some countries where MusiQuE operates on its own, the outcomes of evaluations have been utilised as a basis for national non-subject-specific bodies to provide institutional accreditation such as in the joint collaboration with the national quality assurance agency A3ES in Portugal.
MusiQuE has been also authorised by the German Accreditation Council to operate in Germany. It has therefore been listed among the agencies allowed to operate in the country.