Services offered by MusiQuE
Quality enhancement reviews and accreditation processes:
- Quality enhancement reviews for institutions, programmes and joint programmes*: —————- Regular QE Reviews
- Quality enhancement reviews for institutions, programmes and joint programmes*: —————- Critical Friend Review
- Accreditation processes for institutions, programmes and joint programmes*
- Bilateral collaborations with national and international quality assurance and accreditation agencies*
- Reviews of pre-college institutions and programmes
- Evaluations of research activities
- Consultative visits
- Coordination of benchmarking projects
- Evaluations of projects
- Quality assurance support desk for institutions
* These services are provided in compliance with the European Standards and Guidelines for Quality Assurance in the European Higher Education Area (ESG).
Anchored in higher music education, MusiQuE considers the scope of music education at large, therefore offering those services to institutions or organisations dealing with higher, pre-college music education or the music sector in general.
Various aspects of the procedures might be adjusted to the specific needs of an institution or (joint) programme. MusiQuE review procedures aim to be flexible and are designed in such a way that they can be easily adapted to different circumstances. MusiQuE will therefore be open to consider in consultation with the institution or (joint) programme how its services can be reshaped in order to fit better to the institution’s specific needs and national context.